I don't think that will happen. He would have to jump off Obama's sack to do that.
A Pennsylvania Democratic party leader says MSNBC pundit Chris Matthews may be considering a run for U.S. Senate in 2010.
The Patriot-News of Harrisburg reports Matthews met with state party leaders this past week in Washington to discuss a possible bid to unseat Republican Sen. Arlen Specter.
Party official Mary Isenhour says she left the meeting feeling that Matthews still hadn't made up his mind.
The 62-year-old Matthews hosts MSNBC's "Hardball" and provides political commentary on NBC's "Today." He ran unsuccessfully for a Pennsylvania congressional seat in 1974.
There was no immediate comment from Matthews on Saturday. A reliable home telephone number could not be located and a representative of MSNBC did not immediately return a call.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008...a-senate-seat/
I don't think that will happen. He would have to jump off Obama's sack to do that.
crack is whack
Please no
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I like watchin him too much to see him go.
But I think he'd make a good one.
He actually isn't as left leaning as the others on MSNBC, he'd be a pretty good Senator.
He is probably more informed taht 99.9 percent of America, including congressman and such. Maybe not about classified things, but that comes with power. He covers politics every day of his life ranging in nearly ever subject imaginable. Not easy, but he is a bank of knowledge. He's been doing it forever too.
And he's not as far left as some would think. He was brutal on Clinton.
Bookmarks